One in five people suffer from depression every year.
It has been said that depression tears away life from both the inflicted, and those closest to the depressed person.
What many people don’t realize is that clinical depression is a very treatable condition. Clinical studies conducted over the last twenty-plus years have found time and time again that counseling therapy can help persons in their recovery from depression.
The following questions cannot confirm whether you have depression. However, if you answer “yes” to more than three of the items below, you might be experiencing clinical depression.
• Are you bothered by things that didn’t used to bother you?
• Are you experiencing an increase in physical aches or pains?
• Are you having trouble falling asleep; or waking up early, unable to fall back asleep?
• Do you feel down most of the day, most days?
• Has your appetite or weight recently changed?
• Are you having any problems concentrating?
• Do simple daily tasks seem to take a large effort to complete?
• Does the future seem dark or unpleasant?
• Do you feel alone, or have you been withdrawing from others?
• Have your hobbies or pastimes become not pleasurable?
Looking For Lynchburg Depression Counseling?
Let’s talk today.
Call us at 1-855-55-CHANGE (1-855-552-4264)
A Change Group Lynchburg Counselor is available to talk with you,
today. If you call and reach our voice message system, don’t be
discouraged! We still want to talk with you, we are just seeing
clients. Leave your name and phone number and we will call you back
Nervous about calling? You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your phone number along with your message. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
We look forward to speaking with you.
(Portions of the above material is reprinted with permission from Thrive Boston Counseling in Boston, MA.)